Nothing here yet! :)
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 20, 2023Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and DefinitionsInterpretation
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.Definitions
For the purposes of these Terms:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Content means the entire Contents, features, and functionality of the Site, including without limitation all Goods, designs, patterns, information, software, text, logos, displays, photographs, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, graphical elements, and arrangement thereof.
Country refers to: The United States of America.
Company refers to COLORS WORLDWIDE INC., 5757 West Century Boulevard, Suite 816, Los Angeles, CA 90045.
Device means any device that can access the Site such as a computer, a mobile device or a digital tablet.
Goods refer to any item(s), tangible and intangible, and or service(s) offered for sale on the Site.
Order(s) mean a request by You to purchase Goods from us.
Site(s) refers to this website, accessible from https://www.colorsworldwide.com/ and https://www.rnbonly.com.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Site.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or Content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Site.
Adults OnlyThis Site is not intended for persons under the legal age of majority in Your place of residence. We do not direct this Site, any of Our Content, or Our services at minors. If You learn that Your child has used this Site to provide us with Personal Information without Your express consent, You may alert us at email@example.com. If We learn that We have collected any Personal Information from anyone under the legal age of majority, We will take reasonable steps to delete such information.
Placing Online OrdersBy placing an Order for Goods or services through the Site, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
We reserve the right to limit Our transactions or refuse to transact with anyone, at any time, for any or no reason, at Our sole discretion, without notice. We reserve the right to limit the quantities for purchase of any Goods or services that We offer. All descriptions of the Goods and/or listed Goods’ prices or services’ prices are subject to change at any time, without notice, at Our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any Goods or refrain from offering services at any time. We do not warrant that the quality of any Goods, Content, information, services or other material purchased or obtained by You will meet Your expectations, or that any errors in the Site or Our service to You will be correct.The information presented on or through the Site, including Goods, availability of Goods, and prices of the Goods, is made available solely for general information purposes and is provided for Your convenience only. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its Contents. We are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods on the Site. The Goods available on Our Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding Our Goods on the Site and in Our advertising on other websites.We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.This Site may include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other Content, other than the Content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Order CancellationWe reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation:
- Goods availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods
- Errors in Your OrderWe reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation RightsAny Goods You purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Our policies regarding returns (the “Returns Policy”). Our Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions.Except for any Goods designated on the Site as final sale or non-returnable, We will accept a return of the product for a refund of Your purchase price, less the shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided that the Goods are returned in their original condition. You should also include all of the Good’s instructions, documents and wrappings. Goods that are damaged, not in the same condition as You received them, or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goods while they are in Your possession.Refunds are processes within approximately 3-5 business days of Our receipt of your merchandise. We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital Content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.Please read Our Returns Policy to learn more about Your right to cancel Your Order.
Your InformationIf You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Site, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) You have supplied in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
Availability, Errors and InaccuraciesWe are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods and services on the Site. The Goods and services available on Our Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding Our Goods or services on the Site and in Our advertising on other websites.We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Prices PolicyThe Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.Payments
All Goods and services purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods We have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If We do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.Fees
We reserve the right to charge fees when buying tickets to Our events. The fees charges to You may include, but may not be limited to, facility fees, royalties, taxes, processing fees, and fulfillment fees. Some fees are meant to defray costs incurred by us, but may in some cases include an element of profit and in some cases an element of loss. We do not control fees levied by you bank and/or credit card company, including fees for purchasing tickets in foreign currencies. We strongly advise you to check with Your bank or credit card company prior to purchasing to understand all applicable fees, credit card surcharges and currency conversion rates.
Prohibited UsesYou may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate Content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material or Content on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without Our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; TerminationWe have the right to:
- Take any action with respect to any user, customer, and/or account holder We deem necessary or appropriate in Our sole discretion, including if We believe that such person has violated these Terms, infringed any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, acted contrary to applicable laws, or that threatens the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site, Our Goods, or Our services.
- Terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Site for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.Without limiting the foregoing, We have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone associated with Your use of this Site, Your orders made through this Site, Your account and/or Your interactions with us. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Links to Other WebsitesThis Site may contain links to or features from third-party websites or service providers that are not owned or controlled by us. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or service providers. By agreeing to these Terms, You further acknowledge and agree that the Company is not and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit or that We rely upon to provide this Site to You.
TerminationWe may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any or no reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if You breach these Terms, you fail to pay any amounts due, you engage in any conduct on or off Our event properties that jeopardizes the safety of Our community or integrity, or if allowing you to access Our events would violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or other laws, rules and regulations. Upon termination, Your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" DisclaimerThe Site is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Site, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Site will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Site, or the information, Content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or Content provided through the Site; or (iv) that the Site, its servers, the Content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.We are not liable for the acts or omissions of any third parties, including third parties that help us provide the services.Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesYou understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to Our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on LiabilityTO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, RESCHEDULING OR CANCELLATION, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND PRODUCTS LIABILITY), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its Affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to Your violation of these Terms or Your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Site’s Content, Our services, and Goods other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or Your use of any information obtained from the Site.Governing Law and JurisdictionAll matters relating to the Site and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California, in each case located in the City of Los Angeles, although We retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against You for breach of these Terms in Your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over You by such courts and to venue in such courts.Disputes ResolutionIf You have any concern or dispute about the Site, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company. At Company’s sole discretion, it may require You to submit any disputes arising from these Terms or use of the Site, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying California State law.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Class and Mass Action Waiver
YOU AND WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, MASS, OR CONSOLIDATED ACTION. Neither You, nor any other Site user can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated, mass, or representative proceeding.
In any action between You and us, if a court determines that any part of this arbitration provision of this Class and Mass Action Waiver is unenforceable with respect to any claim, remedy, or request for relief, then this Class and Mass Action Waiver will not apply to that claim, remedy, or request for relief; provided, however, the Class and Mass Action Waiver will still apply to all other claims, remedies, and requests for relief that You or We may assert in that or any other action.
Jury Trial Waiver.
If a claim proceeds in court, YOU AND WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.Waiver and SeverabilityNo waiver by the Company of any term or condition set out in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering Your mobile/cell phone number on a sign up form, RSVP link, or ticket purchase to any event produced by COLORS WORLDWIDE INC., You agree to receive text/email communications from COLORS WORLDWIDE INC.
SMS Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 20, 2023- By texting a keyword to short code 91090, You consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which You texted.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from Your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from You in connection with this SMS service may include Your cell phone number, Your carrier’s name, and the date, time and Content of Your messages, as well as other information that You provide. We may use this information to contact You and to provide the services You request from us.
- By subscribing, You consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. The frequency and timing of text messages will be performed in compliance with applicable laws.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, You acknowledge and agree that We will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel Your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 91090 in reply to a text message You receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming Your opt-out request.
- For additional help, text HELP to 91090 in reply to a text message You receive.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- The Mobile Carrier or Service Provider from whom the SMS is sent is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that You may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.Questions / Support: You can contact us at email@example.com at any time, from Your mobile phone, send a text message with the word “HELP” to 91090. You may also call Our toll free support line: 800-593-9607.